We are hiring! We are on the hunt for our next café all-rounder superstar.
If you haven’t already heard of us, we are Rings a Bell – a small, sibling owned and run café nestled in an unsuspecting corner of Fortitude Valley. We serve Tim Adams Specialty Coffee, Tour De Tea, plus a diverse range of artisanal brews and blends, all designed to be enjoyed and experienced in our enchanting courtyard.
If you join us, you will be a part of a small, supportive, close-knit team and enjoy coming into work every day!
What are we looking for?
- 1yr minimum SPECIALTY coffee experience
- 2yr minimum HOSPITALITY experience
- Self-disciplined, time management skills
- True all-rounder, able to multitask between a concise food menu, and specialty coffee- at times, unassisted (small volumes only 1-3kg coffee/day)
- Observant / keen awareness / attention to detail ... must be able to monitor stock levels, assist management with ordering, and autonomous restocking
- stellar customer service and interpersonal skills .... encourage customer retention through customer relationships
This would be a casual role with a minimum 15 hrs per week with possibility to increase in future.
If this sound like a role you would be interested in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short paragraph explaining why you think you would be a good fit for our team! Applications close 27/8/22.